Jesse R. Brown, ND
A native of Detroit, Michigan who after seeing his family members suffer from heart disease, cancers and a near death experience decided to convert to a healthier lifestyle while only in his teens. Over the past 36 years, after obtaining his undergraduate degree from Eastern Michigan University, Jesse started studying natural (wholistic) health methods in 1981 and after attaining numerous certifications in wholistic disciplines and thousands of hours of clinical and instruction he obtained his Doctorate in Naturopathy from Trinity School of Natural Health in 2011.
Since then he founded Detroit Wholistic Center in 1987 and the Wholistic Training Institute in 1999.
Dr. Brown has trained people from across the US, Canada and the Caribbean and Africa.
A very popular speaker among wellness professionals and lay persons, Dr. Brown has a simple easy and sometimes humorous way of sharing complicated ideas into simple ones. He is a Past President of Toastmasters International Club in Detroit.
He has served on several boards for health and wellness organizations, Dr. Brown hosted the radio program Natural Health news for 9 years, is a recognized expert on wholistic health and a popular guest on television, radio and internet shows . He has authored numerous articles in magazines and is writing his next book on wholistic health. He instructs some of the classes through the Wholistic Training Institute but also enjoys mentoring up and coming wholistic practitioners and instructors.
Subjects Dr. Brown speaks on:
- From the Garden of Eden to the Garden of Eatin
- A Healer in Every Home
- From Old Wives Tales to Old Wise Tales
- Herbal Wisdom from the Bible
- Jesus, the greatest healer who ever lived!
- Genius in your genes and Diamonds in your DNA!
- Are Christians the sickest?
- Did man have a better plan?
- Marijuana Medicine or Menace?
- Faith, healing and faith healing.
- Discover the Healer in you
- Who’s healing the healer?
- Everyone can become a healer!
- Look good, feel good and do good!
Subjects taught: (Partial list)
- Eating from the garden
- Colon Hydrotherapy and digestive health
- Herbs and Healing
- Egyptian Hand and Foot Therapy