The Wholistic Training Institute now offers a Naturopathic program and we are rolling out many classes at our school and online so that you can take your health into your own hands or get certified for professionally.
- Colon Hydrotherapy This class covers the anatomy and physiology of the body with particular emphasis on the digestive system. Clinical applications such as preparing clients for bowel preparation for diagnostic studies such as sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy will be learned. Also improving the digestive system from chronic constipation, conditions and maintenance using natural products and methods. Student will learn how to assess, apply the colon hydrotherapy treatments as well as maintenance and after care for the client. Training in Colon Hydrotherapy and Digestive health covers 3 levels, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. We are a State of Michigan licensed school and your certificate here does not expire. We meet or exceed the hours required for certification else where and the practical clinical training is invaluable. Instructors and staff have decades of experience serving over 50,000 clients since 1987.
- Iridology If the eyes are the windows to the soul then Iridology is the lens through which the soul and body are viewed. This ages old science allows the iridologist to examine the iris and determine the strengths and weaknesses of the body to provide opportunities for healing and regaining energy and stamina. Iridology can provide valuable insight into a person’s well-being. For an amazing and education into your body, genetic and acquired strengths and weaknesses this class is a must.
- Herbology This class covers herbs and their classifications, what they have been historically used for and how to choose the best herb for the right concern. Herbs are the medicines of the plant Kingdom. Herbs should be in every home, they are all around us and are put here for our healing. The Top Ten Herbs for Every home class is a great start.
- Healthy Food Preparation Are you interested in Raw food, vegan, vegetarian or just healthier choices for better energy and healing? You will learn food selection and choices to assist themselves and others in losing weight, controlling blood sugar or increasing energy and stamina. Food as medicine has been taught since the beginning of time. Choosing and preparing the right foods have been an integral part in improving blood sugar, heart disorders, immune system problems and more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What certification programs do you offer?
Our students can receive a certification the following alternative health practices: Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Herbology, Reflexology and much more!
- How much are the certification programs?
Prices vary for each area of certification, please call for more details.
- When does class begin? Is financing available?
Feel free to check our website under the CALENDAR tab. Also, call the center for more information.
- How can I register?
Contact us at 313-538-5433.
- Where can I find Dr. Brown and his upcoming speaking events, videos and blog posts?
Find him on Facebook! He’s also on Twitter: @wholisticguru.