Spring 2022 Classes Schedule :
Level 1 Classes for Herbology Starting from May 17th, 2022
Level 2 Classes for Herbology starting from May 18th 2022.
Stay tuned to our web site and social media for more updates
Get Registered Now!
Motor City Cleanse Class Starting in 2022
Do you want to lose weight Naturally? It’s 100% Free!
Click Below Link to get Free PDF Guide and a Free Online Course on our Education platform
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TOP TEN HERBS EVERY HOME NEEDS ?
Click on the below link and save time & money download the PDF guide and a $100 value short online course free. Yes it’s 100% Free !
Buy 100% Guaranteed Products
Follow us on social media to Get latest Updates with
Dr. Brown Next Live Zoom Session
Wholistic Training Institute now offers a Naturopathic program and we are rolling out many classes at our school and online so that you can take your health into your own hands or get certified for professionally.
- Herbology This class covers herbs and their classifications, what they have been historically used for and how to choose the best herb for the right concern. Herbs are the medicines of the plant Kingdom. Herbs should be in every home, they are all around us and are put here for our healing. The Top Ten Herbs for Every home class is a great start.
All About Herbs_Level 1
- How herbs are prepared
- Guidelines for safe usage
- Plant identification, collection, and location
- What parts of the plant are used
- Nutritional and medicinal benefits
- Herbal combinations
- Identifying herbs in the wild (depending on weather)
All About Herbs_Level 2
- Herbal Classifications and Cataloguing
- Defining Medical Terminology
- Anatomy & Physiology of Body Systems
- Herbal Combinations based on organ/system assessment
- A, B, C, & D of herbs
- Healthy Food Preparation Are you interested in Raw food, vegan, vegetarian or just healthier choices for better energy and healing? You will learn food selection and choices to assist themselves and others in losing weight, controlling blood sugar or increasing energy and stamina. Food as medicine has been taught since the beginning of time. Choosing and preparing the right foods have been an integral part in improving blood sugar, heart disorders, immune system problems and more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What certification programs do you offer?
Our students can receive a certification the following alternative health practices: Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Herbology, Wholistic Health coaching/Consulting and more!
- How much are the certification programs?
Prices vary for each area of certification, please call for more details.
- When does class begin? Is financing available?
Feel free to check our website under the CALENDAR tab.
Also, call 313-255-6155 for more information. Payment arrangements can be made for all programs and some classes over 3 weeks in length.
- How can I register?
- You can register in person and you will soon be able to register online.
- Where can I find Dr. Brown and his upcoming speaking events, videos and blog posts?
- Be sure to text the word Wholistic to the number 22828 to receive free information on our services, classes and even some wholistic health products as well as when and where Dr. Brown and staff will be available.
- Feel free to contact us if you are interested in having Dr. Brown speak at you organizational or community event, health, educational fair or in having members of the DWC/WTI staff attend , call us at 313-538-5433.
Find Jesse R. Brown N.D. on Facebook! He’s also on Twitter: @wholisticguru.
Wholistic Training Institute are also on Facebook @Wholistictraininginstitute
Last updated December 09, 2021
The information provided by Wholistic Training Institute (“we,” “us”, or “our”) on http://www.wholistictraininginstitute.com (the “Site”) and our mobile application is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site and our mobile application is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site or our mobile application. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site and our mobile application may contain (or you may be sent through the Site or our mobile application) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site cannot and does not contain medical/health advice. The medical/health information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of medical/health advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
The testimonials on the Site are not intended, nor should they be construed, as claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, prevent or otherwise be used for any disease or medical condition. No testimonials have been clinically proven or evaluated.