We are well into spring and summer is right around the corner. If you are looking for a program to release weight, get back on track, or amp up your regime we have you covered.
Dr. Jesse Brown has the top ten “F” words you need to fight the fat and sustain weight loss. This week we are sharing the first five words and tips so you can implement some of these easy suggestions right away.
The First Five “F” Words For Weight Loss Success
1. Faith – Have the faith that you will be healthy and make the right choices for your body. Prayer, meditation, and affirmations are great tools to keep you focused and grounded on your health goals.
2. Fluids – Water is essential for health. You will need more water in your diet. It is suggested that you drink ½ your body weight in ounces. If you weigh 180lbs, you should be drinking 90oz a day.
3. Food – Consume foods that are plant based. This includes fruits, vegetables, and some grains. Keep processed foods to a minimum and eventually transition them out of your diet.
4. Fiber– This awesome substance holds on to things that the body doesn’t need. With a healthy dose of fiber, you will be regular, lighter, and less constipated.
5. Flora– This is the friendly bacteria in our digestive system that helps us breakdown and digest food well. You will want to eat high fiber foods such as beans, berries, and cruciferous vegetables like kale, broccoli, and cabbage to keep this bacteria well… “friendly.”
We would love to know what “F” word/s will get your full commitment. Share on your social media mentioning the word.
Next week we will share 6-10.
Mark your calendars. Check out our “Events“ page for upcoming classes and events in May. To get more FREE information on health and wellness from Dr. Brown himself, visit our YouTube channel.